DVDs containing videos of Bro. Kent's Sunday sermons are now available for people who would like to view his sermons but don't have internet access. (Bro. Kent's recorded sermons can be viewed online by anyone with an internet-connected device by accessing our Recorded Sermons page on this website.)
People who don't have internet access but do have a DVD player may request Sermon DVDs from the church. A limited number of portable DVD players are available for use by people who do not have internet access and do not have a DVD player in their home.
Please go to our Sermon DVD Outreach Project page for additional information.
Thank you for taking the time to visit our website. We hope you find it informative.
First, we want to take this opportunity to extend a special invitation to you to come visit us. We are a small Baptist Church in a rural setting and we are in our 166th year serving as a church in the Elkton community. We believe at some point in life every person needs redemption and our primary responsibility is to present the Redeemer. We are fundamental in our beliefs and conservative in our practices. Whatever occasion brings you to our area, you are always welcome to our services. We are proud of our history, our present congregation and our desire to further His cause. If you need additional information, please feel free to contact us through any of the resources listed elsewhere.
Thank you again for visiting and may you truly be blessed of the Lord.
- Choir Rehearsal: January 23rd, 5:00 pm
- NA Meeting: January 24th, 6:00 pm
- Deacon's Meeting: January 26th, 8:30 am
- NA Meeting: January 31st, 6:00 pm
- Sisters Act Meeting: February 6th, 1:00 pm
- NA Meeting: February 7th, 6:00 pm
- Homeless Outreach Meeting: February 7th, 6:00 pm. Care packages will be put together, and Outreach plans will be discussed.
- Deacon's Meeting: February 9th, 8:30 am
- NA Meeting: February 14th, 6:00 pm
- Homeless Outreach: The church will hand out care packages to the homeless in Springfield on February 15th at 7:00 am.
- Monthly Business Meeting: February 19th, 7:00 pm
- NA Meeting: February 21st, 6:00 pm
- Deacon's Meeting: February 23rd, 8:30 am
- NA Meeting: February 28th, 6:00 pm